7.06.2015

Because grace is timeless


While I was strolling through Booksale waiting for my boyfriend, I happened on this dainty pink book. When I read the title, it spoke to me. I honestly think a lot of girls have to brush up on their basic manners and etiquette.

I try my hardest to be in my best self. I don't claim perfection, hence I purchased this book to remind me of basic manners that we were taught as a child. When my mother reprimanded me of actions I should not and should be doing, my then 5-year-old self would never have understood why. Now that I'm older, this book gave me the explanations I needed. 

For sure, I'll be teaching these lessons to my future daughter.

I always believe that when a girl exudes grace, she radiates an extraordinary beauty that charms people around her. Most of all, she gives respect because she demands to be respected.

No comments:

Post a Comment