7.01.2015

Review: A cool and cozy afternoon at Alleycat

I desperately needed to connect to the Internet for work (which I could have done at home if the modem did not conk out). So I had to resort to the most affordable cafe where I can avail of their wifi (hehe)

Alleycat it is. It began to rain on my way there and it was definitely a refuge.

Alleycat's space is quite small, with only 4 tables on the 1st floor. If you opt to chill on the 2nd floor, you would have to sit on the floor and find your spot (there are no tables!)

Anyway, for me the tiny space makes it more comfy. The place is certainly kitty- inspired. You will be amused with all the little details and doodles of cats.


They have books that you can read while enjoying your tea. I chose this to stack up on my knowledge on how to take care of my new kitty. 



Littly kitty cat on cloud- 9

Here's Alleycat's menu (as of June 2015)

alleycat milktea
Php 80:  royal, vanilla
Php 90: blueberry, wintermelon, alleycat, caramel, coffeetea, strawberry, honeydew, taro
Php 100: dark choco, choco banana
Php 120: matcha 

fruit tea (Php 80 all)
peach, lychee, passion fruit, strawberry grapes, orange, lemon , kiwi

snacks
cheese quesadilla (Php 90), chip and dip (Php 70), (Php 85): pb & j, ham and cheese, tuna

Drop by Alleycat at Poblacion St, Davao City (near Metro Lifestyle, Torres Street). It's inside a compound 'The Site'

No comments:

Post a Comment