11.04.2014

Review: Euro Cafe

For us Davaoenyos, the most common place to be is Gaisano Mall. It's where we pass our time walking aimlessly around its floors. If you're tired from walking and just want to have a break, or you find yourself in an unfortunate situation of waiting for somebody for an hour, try hanging out at Euro Cafe.

We all know that bakeshop right beside the stairs as you go down near National Bookstore. For pan lovers, this is the place in Gaisano Mall to get your fix of bread and other baked goods.


Honestly, me and my boyfriend were so tired from walking that I resolved to order anything just to sit in Euro Cafe. Lo and behold, they have affordable cakes! This Chocolate Ganache is Php 40. 00. For the price, it looks appetizing.


My boyfriend ordered the blueberry cake. This one is Php 45. 00. I like the taste and the blueberry-ness (we all know that taste when we eat blueberry cheesecake) I think they pretty much got it with this one.





However, when I tried slicing the Chocolate Ganache, the icing came off :( 


There are TVs placed near the tables if you sit inside. It's always playing 'Just for Laughs'- a good thing if you want something to distract yourself. Wi-fi was still under repair







My rating:

Ambience: 3.9 out of 5- if you want to hang out somewhere comfortable and affordable without having to choose to go to fastfood joints, this is the place

Food: 3.5 out of 5: The cakes were good and presentable, but the Chocolate Ganache icing was just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment