10.21.2015

Daily Photo Challenge: Day 1 (and 2)

I took this the night before Day 1 began (so does this photo make it Day 1) 





Here's my cat looking all relaxed and caught a shot of her mid- yawn. When I'm working all day and I see her sleeping (which is most of the time) I always tell her "How can you sleep all day and still survive?!) haha..I guess that's what cats generally do.

Hmmmm..I'm not so happy with how the color turned out. 


Wednesday is Coworking Day. Our meetup place this time is Chicco Cafe in Roxas Boulevard.


Vanilla Caramel Smoothie (Php140).


Chicco Cafe is a great place to do some work because of their fast WiFi (Yay!)


One of my issues when practicing shots is I'm too shy to go around the place. I'm always worrying that the staff will shoo me away and tell me taking photos is not allowed inside. So I caught this picture from where I was sitting. If I could have gone nearer I would have gotten some great details on the counter. 



Errr it's blurred :( I took this hurriedly as there was a staff sitting outside. I should really work on my focus.


Day 2: Something store bought. Here's my camera cleaning tools haul. I got the 2-in-1 cleaning pen (one side is a brush and the other is a cleaning solution spray), cleaning blower, and microfiber cloth. All for Php 170- a small investment to give your camera some TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment