10.28.2015

Review: The Face Shop Green Tea Waterfull Emulsion

I think I have found my holy grail of moisturizers.
Last Saturday I was set out to buy a moisturizer for my face. I was supposed to get Etude House's Dear Girls Moisturizer but apparently they were out of stock. So I headed to the next Korean skincare shop I could think of : The Face Shop.

When I entered The Face Shop's boutique, my eyes darted to the 'organic' corner. And there I saw it. Green Tea Waterfull Emulsion is the last of the 3-step skin care routine, the first two are the Green Tea Oil Free toner and  Green Tea Waterfull serum. 

"Formulated with baby leaves of Green Tea, this emulsion replenishes skin with refreshing moisture and leaves it feeling fresh, with no sticky film"

I was hesitant to buy it at first as I haven't ready any reviews for it. After minutes of checking other stores, I decided to finally buy it because I was convinced that it was "organic".

Ingredients. I'm really suspicious with their claim that it's organic coz it has some ingredients that I can't even pronounce. But it least it doesn't have the harmful ones like parabens.


How the opening looks like

 How the product looks like when applied.

So after a few days, I'm really happy with how my skin responded to. Usually I can't just use any product because my skin ends up really itchy and pimples start appearing. But this product made my skin softer and brighter :)

The smell isn't overwhelming, just a gentle green tea scent. It feels runny-sticky when I apply it.

It costs Php 495 (150ml), not bad actually. I want to consume it before I hit one year of using it.

Will I repurchase? YES!

I'll probably buy the toner and see how the two goes.

(The Face Shop is in SM City Davao Annex and Abreeza Mall)

So what's your favorite moisturizer you love to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment